Monday, April 9, 2012

Baby Bump

This is me pregnant....the baby is the size of the fruit

Week 16: Avocado
 

Week 17:Onion
 

Week 18: Sweet Potato

Week 19: Mango
 
 
Week 20: Banana
Found out it's a GIRL!!!
 

Week 21: Pomegranate

Week 22: Papaya

Week 23: Grapefruit

Week 24: Canteloupe

Week 25: Cauliflower

Week 26: Lettuce


 Week 27: Rutabaga

Week 28: Eggplant

 Week 29: Acorn Squash
I flew home for a week to visit my family!
While I was home, my mom and sisters threw me a shower.
Jessy also snapped a few maternity pics for me:)


Week 30: Cucumber

...skipped a few weeks...

Update:

Our baby girl is measuring small (like 3 weeks behind) so my doc wanted to make sure everything looked ok, they scheduled another ultrasound and we found that she was in the 23rd percentile! 
That made me nervous. They said I have nothing to worry about as long as she continues to grow each week...and believe me she has!


Week 33: Durian Fruit
 



Week 34: Butternut Squash


Updates:

*I have gained a whopping 21 pounds 

*We chose the name Elsie and are deciding between 2 hawaiian middle names

*I still have yet to experience any kind of morning sickness, although I tire out very easily

*Decided to TRY to deliver natural haha we'll see how that goes over ;)

*We started a birthing class and are probably the youngest couple in there...weird

*Getting very anxious to have this baby already!!!

Week 37: Winter Melon

Week 39: Watermelon


Week 40: Jackfruit
(A few days after my due date)











4 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I can't wait to see you with a watermelon sized belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look exactly the same that you always have. you little cutie- thanks for making me feel fat. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Sadie. I am excited for you. Funny how they compare baby sizes to fruits and veggies....haha. Will the baby be born in Hawaii? When do you find out the gender?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the baby will be born in Hawaii! We will be staying here for another year when Ka'i graduates and then I will be transferring. We find out next week if its a boy or girl:) so excited. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete